- Establishing the Information Publication Scheme
- Information Management Framework
- Register of Disclosures made
- Determination of exempt documents
- How will we make the information available?
- Charges to requestors
- Information architecture
- Other sources of related information
- Information required to be published
- Optional information
- Administering the agency IPS
Information Publication Scheme
Other sources of related information
ComSuper administers a number of public sector superannuation schemes. These schemes also provide documents to members. Where these are scheme specific documents, these are available on the scheme websites.
An Australian Government Initiative (www.australia.gov.au) provides a portal to government information. Where practical, information may appear on that portal, however it will be held at ComSuper.
At the time of publication, ComSuper does not publish information or data to:
- The National Film and Sound Archive.
Our annual report, the ComSuper Annual Report, in line with publication guidelines, is provided to the National Library.
From time-to-time, other documents may be referenced in parliamentary libraries, and archives as evidence, and responses to parliamentary questions, and the Senate Estimates processes.
Last updated January 14, 2014