- Establishing the Information Publication Scheme
- Information Management Framework
- Register of Disclosures made
- Determination of exempt documents
- How will we make the information available?
- Charges to requestors
- Information architecture
- Other sources of related information
- Information required to be published
- Optional information
- Administering the agency IPS
Information Publication Scheme
ComSuper will review and revise this agency plan at least annually, which will coincide with ComSuper’s strategic planning process.
ComSuper will review the operation of its IPS from time-to-time and at least every five years, in accordance with the guidelines issued by the Information Commissioner about IPS compliance review (better practice guidance material to assist agencies to comply with the IPS – to be published in the Information Commissioner’s regulatory capacity).
Last updated May 23, 2012