If you have a query about your superannuation entitlement, the payment of your benefit, Member Services Online or any other superannuation related matter, please contact the Customer Information Centre using the relevant link below:
- CSS members and pensioners (also for PNG and 1922 scheme pensioners or their spouses who receive a fortnightly pension)
- PSS members and pensioners
- PSSap members
- DFRDB & DFRB members and pensioners
- MilitarySuper members and pensioners
- Employer help
- Fraud reporting hotline
- Media enquiries
- Business specific enquiries
- Website and accessibility enquiries
Our office reception is located at 56 Chandler St Belconnen, Canberra, ACT.
View Larger Map
Contact the Employer Service Desk
- Call: 1300 308 806
- Email: email@example.com
- For issues regarding PSSap reconciliation please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit the Employer Administration Centre
- For superannuation data reporting queries or changes in employer details please email: email@example.com
If you would like to report a suspected fraudulent incident or activity:
- Call: 02 6272 9700 (please do not use this number for member enquires. Member enquiries can be found at the top of this page)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note you are under no obligation to provide your name when giving us this information.
For media enquiries relating to ComSuper, please contact Tracy Savage, Acting Branch Head, Corporate Strategy and Coordination:
- Office: 02 6272 9361 (please do not use this number for member enquires. Member enquiries can be found at the top of this page)
- Email: email@example.com
Please note ComSuper provides superannuation administration services on behalf of the Commonwealth Superannuation Corporation (CSC).
CSC is Trustee of four regulated schemes (CSS, PSS, PSSap and MilitarySuper) and administrator of five unregulated* schemes (DFRDB, DFRB, DFSPB, 1922 and PNG schemes).
CSC maintains overall responsibility for the schemes and their investments. For more information about CSC, please visit csc.gov.au
* Exempt public sector schemes are those not regulated under the Superannuation Industry (Supervision) Act 1993
If your query relates to the scheme websites or your member entitlements, membership or pension, please use the relevant Member enquiries above.
If your query relates to ComSuper's business, please call us on (02) 6272 9000.
If your query relates to content or access issues in relation to this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to:
GPO Box 2252
Canberra ACT 2601
Last updated March 13, 2015