- Establishing the Information Publication Scheme
- Information Management Framework
- Register of Disclosures made
- Determination of exempt documents
- How will we make the information available?
- Charges to requestors
- Information architecture
- Other sources of related information
- Information required to be published
- Optional information
- Administering the agency IPS
Information Publication Scheme
Charges to requestors
ComSuper may decide to impose charges in relation to processing a request under Section 29 of the FOI Act. If the Agency decides to impose a charge, it will be possible to contest the charge. Until such time as the charge is either paid, or waived by mutual agreement, the request will be suspended.
There are important notes to consider:
- No charge is payable for documents that contain your own personal information
- If the agency exceeds the maximum processing time under the legislation, then any charges will be refunded
- An applicant who is a journalist or is acting on behalf of a non-profit organisation cannot be charge for the first five hours of processing
- A decision to impose a charge and notification must be made within 30 days of the receipt of a request.
A fee may be charged for translation of a document into a language other than that we have already published in.
Further information on charges that may apply and your rights can be found on the OAIC website.
Last updated August 15, 2014