- Establishing the Information Publication Scheme
- Information Management Framework
- Register of Disclosures made
- Determination of exempt documents
- How will we make the information available?
- Charges to requestors
- Information architecture
- Other sources of related information
- Information required to be published
- Optional information
- Administering the agency IPS
Information Publication Scheme
Information will be published by ComSuper on a dedicated Freedom of Information page that will be accessible from the www.comsuper.gov.au website.
We do not intend to provide languages other than English for documents accessible under these means. Where a translation is required this would incur a fee to recover the cost. The website will have links to the Department of Immigration and Citizenship Translator and Information Services website
Last updated May 23, 2012